Mar 13, 2009

Ross Admits to being a Corrections Officer in new XXL!!!!!



On Denying Being A Correctional Officer

“Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I’ve accomplished enough, and I’ve made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those pictures. But I’ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?”

Actually Rick at this point I dont understand what you mean. I would have understood if as soon as the picture came out you was like "It was me I was trynna get that cake, thats how i got my connects and I looked out for my niggas that was locked down" but you didnt do that man you tried to front like it was just gon disappear and then you go try and beef with 50 to boost your numbers.... I dont know Ricky you should have come up with a better plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment