Nov 8, 2009

Canibus Wilds out on Green Lanterns Invasion radio refuses to freestyle



Keith Murray Kicks a ill freestyle then Canabus gets real Jamaican on them and refuses to rhyme. I feel him tho, his point is Im not just here to rhyme on command for what? So yall can profit off my freestyle while you dont promote or play the music that I put my work into. Thats truth right there radio is cheapening the art of hip hop everyone thinks they got a hot 16 but to spit a real hot 16 you have to have talent a talent that fans and a lot of new artist dont have enough respect for anymore. Shout out to Canibus I hope people take note and get the message.

2 comments:

  1. Em murdered Canibust years ago. Who is this hobbitt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk about these personalities, I'll take ya word 4 it. (Thot U was talkin' 'bout GreenLantern" movie. 1 o' my twitter Pals is in it & I turnt him on2 yer new album cover. SmallWorld thing...)

    Ya Boy is correct. U got limited time. U R only young once. You'll blink & it's 10yrs gone. Loose no time in the unprofitable. (I used 2 put my hand out. U gotta pay 2 play w/ MissKing.)

    So unless U like me-just bustin' rhymes in the car w/ the kids 4 GP - GET THE $, Son.

    Take care. adios!

    ReplyDelete